The Great Dragon Project
Last week I started the largest printing and painting project I have ever done. Ashgex the Red Dragon from Loot-Studios.com is a project I have been wanting to tackle since I got the STL back in December. I opted to print the 75mm scale version of the print knowing it was going to be big, but I was not quite prepared for the massive 25 inch wingspan that was the reality. Due to the small size of my printer it took an entire week to print the 36 pieces.
It took about two hours to clean up the prints before even attempting assembly. The rough assembly too another two hours due to the need for pinning on certain pieces and the fact that the pieces did not fit together as smoothly as I would have liked. the next step will be filling the cracks with Resin or Green Stuff before attaching the wings permanently.
I’ll keep posting updates on this project and other stuff I am, working on. If you want to watch some of the work you can join me here every Monday at 9PM Eastern.
Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness to your publish is simply cool and that i can assume
you are knowledgeable in this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grasp your feed to keep up to date with impending post.
Thank you 1,000,000 and please keep up the rewarding work.